Canon PIXMA TS9060 Printer Drivers & Software Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The PIXMA TS9060 The final word dwelling printer Very easy to use auto-tilting touchscreen Each and every functionality is shut at hand with all the auto-tilting entrance panel, built-in smartphone-sized 5.0 inch touchscreen and intuitive interface.
Canon PIXMA TS9060
The large touchscreen delivers fast access to almost everything you may need, from fundamental printer capabilities to utilizing resourceful photograph filters with photographs on an SD card.
Elegant and compact design
Enjoy the completely reimagined styling and form factor, designed to complement the Australian living room. Simple, refined lines combine with contrasting mirror and matte textured sides plus a space-saving horizontal design that complements any interior décor. A beautiful printer that produces beautiful photos.
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon PIXMA TS9060 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.