Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver & Software Download Support for OS Windows, Mac and Linux – The imageCLASS MF5950dw combines professional-quality multifunction capabilities with options that aid businesses save time and money, earning it an ideal machine for present day smaller business owners.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw
That includes a 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal and dealing with paper measurements approximately legal10, the MF5950dw delivers print speeds of around 35 internet pages per minute single-sided and seventeen internet pages for each moment double-sided in black and white11. With Canon’s Brief Initial Print Technological know-how, your initially print comes in about 6 seconds.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System , may be different from the other Versions or Operating System .
- If the driver is installed on your computer , remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed , click Yes .
- If the Windows Security dialog box Appears , check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries , ltd .” and click Install
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language with reference to the language list and click “OK”.
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
how to Unistallations Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver Download
|Windows 8. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|