Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver Download – The Canon Shade imageCLASS LBP712Cdn is a quick to use, duplex, single function laser printer perfect for any enterprise surroundings. The LBP712Cdn provides lightning swift, fantastic color output, and prints at speeds of as much as forty pages-per-minute1, with all your to start with impression offered in 6 seconds or less2.
The system supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6 and Adobe® PostScript® printer languages, allowing better flexibility for the printing requirements. Eco-friendly, computerized duplexing ideal outside of the box assists your company saves on paper and similar costs. Built to tackle your functional, expanding and quickly paced small business output requirements, the LBP712Cdn presents outstanding paper dealing with within an expandable, configurable development.
- Lightning fast, exceptional color laser output with a print speed of up to 40 pages-per-minute1, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less2.
- Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7, using your compatible mobile device.
- Remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable construction to support paper feeding up to 2,300 sheets3.
- Easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats.
Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
Color imageCLASS LBP712Cdn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.