imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw can be a simple to use, wireless, one function laser printer that is an ideal remedy to get a small or residence business ecosystem. The compact, place saving structure provides experienced top quality output in a single compact footprint.
The LBP151dw delivers extraordinary black and white laser output at speeds of up to 28 pages-per-minute1, along with your very first print in the palms in eight seconds or less2. This device supports PCL six and UFR II LT printer languages, allowing for flexibility to your printing requires.
The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is eco-friendly, only utilizing about 1.7 watts or significantly less of electrical power in wi-fi, electricity preserving method, and it is set to computerized duplexing suitable from the box which allows you help you save on paper and connection fees.
The machine features paper dealing with as much as 250 sheets within an entrance loading cassette and one sheet inside the multipurpose tray3. Wireless connectivity4 enables you to print from practically anyplace within your dwelling or office, and you also can “Print about the Go” with a variety of cell capabilities using your suitable cell systems such as Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print.
The Canon PRINT Business application enables you to print to your LBP151dw from compatible iOS or Android products. The only cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one device, producing cartridge alternative straightforward. This printer works by using Canon Real Toner, Cartridge 137 Black.
imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.