imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP352dn is a straightforward to implement, duplex, one functionality laser printer ideal for any business enterprise environment. The LBP352dn provides lightning quick, outstanding black and white laser output and prints at speeds of as much as sixty-five pages-per-minute1, using your initial edition obtainable in 7 seconds or less2.
The device supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®, PDF and XPS printer languages, making it possible for higher versatility on your printing desires. Eco-friendly, computerized duplexing right out of the box helps your online business preserve on paper and relevant charges.
The Canon PRINT Business app allows you to print to the device from compatible iOS or Android devices. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. With USB Direct Print, you can easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats.
The LBP352dn uses approximately 1 watt of energy in wired, energy saving mode, helping you save on energy costs. The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This printer uses GENUINE Canon Toner Cartridge 039 Black and 039 High Black for higher volume printing.
imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP352dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.