imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver Download – The Canon imageCLASS LBP6670dn is a simple to use compact machine that may be a perfect solution for any smaller place of work, medium business or workgroup environment. The LBP6670dn provides rapidly, excellent black and white laser output in addition to a new 5-line Liquid crystal display screen which makes navigating as a result of menus a breeze.
The LBP6670dn uses approximately 1 watt of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs.
- Printer Type: Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed: Up to 17ppm (2-sided plain paper letter)1, Up to 35ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)1
- First Print Time: 7 seconds or less
- Print at blistering 35 page-per-minute speed1
- Quick first print arrives in seven seconds or less
- Print from variety of applications with PCL and Adobe Postscript support
- Duplex print default out of the box to save up to 50% on paper costs
- Low energy consumption uses just 1W in Energy Saver mode
- Print securely with SNMPv3, IP Filtering and MAC Address Filtering
imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS High Sierra v10.13 / MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
imageCLASS LBP6670dn Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved them. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.