ImageCLASS MF4270 Driver Download for OS Windows, Linux and Mac – The Canon imageCLASS MF4270 is a monochrome laser printer with a built-in duplexer for dual-sided printing, and it’s also one of Canon’s smallest multifunction printers on the market.
This machine will surely boost your office productivity with its high-quality printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine all in one compact device that can fit in just about any size room. The MF4270 is also an Energy Star certified printer because of its low power consumption.
Canon makes it easy to maintain this laser printer with its Single Cartridge System that combines the toner and drum in one easy-to-replace unit. The MF4270 is also easy to setup as part of the network through its 10/100Base networking. The Canon imageCLASS MF4270 is compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. It measures 15.4 x 17.4 x 17.9 inches (WxDxH) and weighs 27.6 pounds. A 1-year limited warranty backs it.
ImageCLASS MF4270 Driver System Requirements & Compatibility
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bit / 64bit), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, MacOS Sierra v10.12 / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
- These instructions are for Windows 7 Operating System, may be different from the other Versions or Operating System.
- If the driver is installed on your computer, remove it before installing the new driver
- You must log in as Administrator
- If Windows User Account Control prompt is displayed, click Yes.
- If the Windows Security dialog box appears, check Always trust software from ” Canon Industries, Ltd .” and click Install
ImageCLASS MF4270 Driver Installation
How to Installations Guide?
- Make sure the computer and the Canon Machine not connected
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in. Exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation.
- NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the. Exe file, and then click it.
- Select your language regarding the language list and click “OK.”
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
How to Uninstallation Guide?
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you want to remove, click Remove device, and then click Yes.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, click Remove device, and then click Yes.